5.8.06

fending off boredom

Yesterday after running in an attempt to fend off boredom I went on something of a wild goose chase to find shampoo. Apparently no stores in the Twin Cities sell the kind of shampoo I like. I'm currently in denial about it. Seriously, if anyone knows a place that sells the regular Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner, none of this collections nonsense, but the kind of shampoo I have always used, email me.

Well that little shopping trip to Southdale Target, Walgreens by my house, and Snyder's led me to the Dollar store where I decided I needed a few things. Sadly, the dollar store did not have a new shower curtain liner that I need becuase mine is a year old and I have company coming next week.

The need for a shower curtain lead me to Linen's N Things. I got a new bath mat, and shower curtain liner. I also saw a Faux Suede Shower Curtain that might go with my bathroom but will require matching it to the blue paint and Kelly's approval before I buy it.

Hey, some girls need a friend to go to the bathroom. I think it's ok if I need a friend to approve decorating decisions.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    I love Young'un's faux suede shower curtain and fully support this idea. Color, however, is something you have to check on. I'd love to provide you with this advice, but probably not tonight, since I can't exactly remember the color of your bathroom (which means I won't really be helpful). The idea is spectacular though!

    ReplyDelete