25.7.06

today's update

I'm avoiding posting to Amanda's blog after she and Kelly told me I was posting there too much and I should give Amadna a chance. (Although then Kelly threatened to move the running blog from the "daily blog list" to the list of blogs she only checks once a week. This blog lives on that list.)

Today I ran 2.6 miles. According to my calendar I have five weeks to get up to 3.2 miles. Ideally I'd like to have run 3.2 miles before I try it in the Milk Run. I seem to be adding 1/10th of a mile almost every day. By that logic, in a week I should be up to 3.2 miles. I'm wondering about the route of the milk run. Anything that involves the St. Paul campus of the U of M will also involve a hill. With that revelation, I'm glad I put the hill back in my running route.

I had an interesting day otherwise. I went to see Kelly and Amanda after work and wound up taking the 21 home later than I would have preferred. Really the bus was fine, I had to walk about 10 blocks in my neighborhood later than I would have preferred. However all was fine. I had some time to contemplate songs that are good to run/jog to.

Again, anyone who knows good running music, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:48 PM

    I never said any such thing!! You can post on my blog as much as you please!

    ReplyDelete