28.7.06

at some point this just has to stop

I went for a run this morning in my neighborhood thinking that would make it easier for me to run a long time. I left around 9:30 or 10:00 this morning. Here's the thing. It's freaking hot. Right now it's 12:40 and depending on the weather info I look at it's 93* with the heat index at 100* or 97* with the heat index at 113*. Don't ask me why there's that big of a difference. Either way, it's freaking hot. As I was running I started to feel funky. I decided to walk the rest of my regular route and avoid a heat stroke. I will set my alarm and run early tomorrow.

I spent some time at the pool but it's literally too hot to be outside if I'm not in the water. Plus then there were these little kids who were fine and the Dad was nice but they're little kids running around so it's not all that relaxing. I opted for air conditioning for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment