22.6.06

the problem of being bored

The problem of being bored is that I tend to want to do stuff, much like being hyperactive. Anyways, I want to go to Ikea and there's no one to go with me right now. This is the thing about not working normal hours but having friends who do. I could shop alone at Ikea, which let's be honest would be no fun, or I could sit home and think about shopping at Ikea. Recently, Kelly got a new drawer divider that looked cool. I guess it's a silverware holder. Anyways, mine is plastic and belonged to my Grandmother, I'm just saying...

The second problem is that I have less than my normal amount of money right now with plane tickets and trips home and laptop batteries so I guess it's good that no one can come to Ikea and play with me right now. Although, Amanda is feeling hyper. She might go with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment