6.6.06

The Never Ending Story: My Bathroom

(again)

New updates for my bathroom:
  1. After some drilling and several broken drill bits (sorry Kelly) my cabinet doors all properly open and close. One or two of those drill bits are permanently lodged in my vanity by the way. I hope that's not a problem.
  2. After learning to use a hacksaw, I have now properly installed all of the drawers in my vanity. They too open and close properly. No drill bits were harmed in this portion of the day. I've also got to say, I'm very impressed with how easy the hacksaw turned out to be. I thought I'd still be sawing that metal track in two.
  3. The towel rack (and towels) are back on the door. They look good.
  4. A dark green shower curtain may be more of a challenge than I had first anticipated.
  5. The hole in my ceiling is still there, and still gaping by the way.
  6. The paint on my tub and floor is still there.
  7. I got a shelf and drawer for under the vanity. Very nice. Can't wait to put them in.
I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel on this one. Bathroom redecorating is a long long tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment