14.10.05

My life in a car

I drove to and from my internship this morning, and it was one of the better things I've done in a while. As I was in my car driving, I rmemebered how my life had had been before I started school. I remember thinking this was how my life was back when I was a normal person. I'm begining to understand why my mother was always making comments about not being a normal person during the school year. Imagine being a professor, that would be even worse because not having a normal life would be normal. It's all very wild.

So after that, I rode my bike to the 38th st station and bused from there to school. I'm actually feeling better that I have a decent way to get home tonight that doesn't rely on the buses running exactly perfectly on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment