22.12.04

Challenging Your Brain

Challenging your brain:

  • What would you like to receive for Christmas this year? Return of the King, Extended Edition. I'm not sure if I'll get it though. Might have been too complicated, the whole regular edition and extended edition thing.
  • What could possible be the best Christmas present given to you this year? I'm not sure. We have some good gifts going around at the family party usually. My Mom always picks out nice gifts too.
  • What are you tired of receiving every year? I'll go with Kelly on this one, soaps, and chap stick. Chap stick, I ask you...
  • What could be the worst gift that anyone could give you this year? I don't even want to go down this road.
  • What was the worst present you ever received for Christmas? All presents are nice, at least someone was going for what they thought I wanted.
  • What was the best present you ever received for Christmas? My car.

No comments:

Post a Comment